Best Elliptical Reviews – Body Champ BRM3671 Overview:
The Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer is an elliptical that doubles as a stationary bike. Or is it a stationary bike that doubles as an elliptical trainer? The best part is you won’t have to choose. You can simply enjoy a low impact workout that allows you to start on the path to your fitness goals in the comfort of your home – without the expense of owning a treadmill or elliptical – or having to. Price under $250.
The Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer is manufactured by Body Flex Sports. Body Flex is committed to designing innovative products that match their customer’s commitment to health and wellness.
- Two-in-One Design — the BRM3671 can be used as a rear-drive elliptical trainer or as a stationary bike.
- Two-Way Adjustable Seat – the key to this machine’s versatility is your ability to adjust the seat both vertically and horizontally letting you stay in a standing position when using it as an elliptical or in a seated position as a bicycle.
- 14″ Stride – this is not a machine designed for taller individuals or for those with longer strides. However, most users who are using it for low impact walking or jogging will have no problems.
- Deluxe Programmable LCD Console – the sophisticated LCD display gives important feedback such as pedal speed (RPM), time elapsed, distance traveled, pulse, and user’s power (in Watts).
- 12 Program Options – you can choose one of ten preset programs or two customizable programs.
- Adjustable Magnetic Resistance – provides a quiet, smooth ride with less stress on your joints. It also allows you to choose the ideal pace for your workout.
- Compact Design — takes up about as much room as a stationary bike. It’s a great option for people who have limited space for a home gym.
- Handlebar Sensors – Built-in sensors allow accurate heart rate monitoring throughout your program.
The Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer is an efficient two-in-one exercise machine that creates an outlet for those who are committed to taking the first step towards a lasting fitness regimen.
An accurate description for this dual-purpose machine? That would be one word … solid. You get advanced magnetic resistance technology, an oversized steel frame, and heart-rate monitoring. And you get an attractive display that lets you easily keep track of your progress.
Priced at under $300, this machine offers uncommon value. It’s designed to meet the needs of average exercisers. The steel frame carries a one-year warranty and all parts carry a 90-day warranty.
Although the manufacturer claims it will support users up to 250 pounds. Some 230-pound users have reported a bit of a wobble at higher intensities. But for the most part, you can expect a quiet, stable workout. Also, taller users or users with longer strides may find the 14-inch stride length to be a bit limiting.