The Sole E95 front-drive elliptical is a mid-priced offering that offers premium construction typically associated with much higher-priced ellipticals. One reason to consider the E95 over budget models is the 20-inch stride length which provides a more comfortable motion for people over six feet tall. The elliptical is covered by a 2-year in-home service warranty with a lifetime warranty on the frame and brake.Check CUSTOMER reviews
“Best Elliptical Buy”, 2011.
The Sole E95 elliptical trainer is manufactured by Sole Fitness. Sole is known for their premium quality. As proof of that, Sole Ellipticals are preferred by many upscale hotel chains. Sole has been the fastest growing brand in the US and Canada for the last 5 years.
Sole Elliptical Intro video
- 0-40 Degree Power Incline — changing the incline of the elliptical motion allows you to change your workout to target lower body muscles like your glutes and quads.
- 30 Lb. Flywheel — eliminates hard starts and stops for a more natural, smooth stride.
- Speakers and Fan – integrated speakers and fan help add comfort and convenience to your workout. Accepts both an MP3 player or iPod.
- Stable Dual Wheel Design — unlike most front-drive ellipticals, the E95 has two concave wheels that ride on separate rails. The design prevents any left-to-right shift that can make the elliptical seem unstable.
- 20″ Stride — the Sole E95 offers a longer stride that is less circular than lower-priced models. This allows all users, even those over six feet tall, to move smoothly.
- 20 Resistance Levels — 20 resistance levels gives you more gradual transitions from one level to the next allowing you to create a more customized workout.
- Foot Pedal Angle Adjustment — this exclusive feature lets you adjust the foot pedal to an exact angle to reduce strain on your feet and ankles. For additional comfort, the pedals have a 2 degree inward tilt.
- Heart Rate Monitoring — monitor your heart rate using the pulse grips on the handle bars or through a wireless chest strap (included). Two heart-rate-controlled workout options let you customize a program specifically to your cardio needs.
- Stable, Sturdy Design – the Sole E95 is designed for rigorous use. The 215 pound frame makes it stable and sturdy which allows even heavy set users to power through the most intense workout program.
- Handlebar Controls — set and adjust the resistance and incline without interrupting your workout to adjust buttons on the console.
- 9″ LCD Backlit Display — shows Speed, Incline, Time, Distance Traveled, Calories, Pulse and Pace. As an added convenience, you can track your path along a 1/4 mile track feature and a peak and valley graph
There are several reasons to consider the Sole E95 elliptical and it all centers around the way it uses technology to create a premium feeling elliptical for under $2,000. Simply put, this is an elliptical that brings the quality of a high-end health club into your home.
You’ll get foot pedal angle adjustment, a feature not found on other elliptical machines. You’ll also enjoy the molded hand grips and rear rail guards that add stability – particularly at high speeds, a large 8”x20” backlit LCD display and a premium sound system that is compatible with your MP3 player or iPod.
And with one of the best warranties in the industry, including two full years of in-home service, Sole takes on a lot of the risk of owning this product.
If the price tag is still a bit high, the Sole E35 offers many of the same features and is priced about $400 less. Check CUSTOMER reviews